At Evergreen AES, we have years of experience and knowledge in proper care, removal and remediation services for underground storage tanks (USTs) and above ground storage tanks (ASTs). With our highly trained specialists and certified technicians, we provide unbeatable, trusted service and peace of mind for our clients.
Over the years we have managed and coordinated hundreds of UST and AST removal and remediation projects across the industrial, military, commercial and public sectors. As part of our complete services we offer:
- Underground Storage Tank Excavation and Removal
- Above Ground Storage Tank Removal
- Upgrades of Existing Storage Tanks
- Tank Tightness Testing and Management
- Storage Tank Monitoring System Installation
- Management of Storage Tank Contaminated Waste and Water
- Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Surrounding Areas
- Proper UST/AST Registration to All Regulatory Agencies
- 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response Services
- Storage Tank Services in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia, and surrounding areas
All of our technical personnel are certified by the states in removing, installing and managing storage tanks, and, if needed, are able to design proper EPA closure plans for remediation of contaminated soils in the event of tank system failure or leak.
When you contact the professionals at Evergreen AES, you can rest assured that your Storage Tank project will be handled with the utmost care and dedication by our certified, experienced and knowledgeable staff. If you’re ever in need of a storage tank removal, update or general remediation services, think of us as your expert environmental partner.