Our hazardous waste management services encompass various aspects of hazardous waste cleanup, waste disposal, and general waste remediation. As part of general environmental remediation, the goal of hazardous waste management is to remove contaminants and pollutants found in the environment, both from ongoing environmental managed production, as well as cleanup of a contaminated site.
If your company is ever in need of an experienced, knowledgeable, and trusted Hazardous Waste Management company, consider us for the following services:
- Hazardous Waste Disposal – With our extensive knowledge and experience in waste disposal, our firm facilitates all necessary transportation to hazardous waste disposal sites, all while providing economical and agency-compliant waste handling, profiling, manifesting, and disposal services for hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Lab-packing of Hazardous Waste – As part of our complete hazardous waste disposal and hazardous waste management services, we offer turnkey hazardous waste disposal service for laboratory chemicals including segregation, RCRA classification packaging, manifesting, transportation, and disposal.
- Waste Minimization Plans – With our waste minimization plans, we are able to assist your company in the development and implementation of programs designed to reduce waste output from any industrial or production situation and help your company stay compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Recycling/Universal Waste – We also offer comprehensive chemical recycling and universal waste disposal for fluorescent bulbs, electronics, CRTs, PCB ballasts, and surplus chemicals to provide a more economical alternative to hazardous waste disposal and management services.
- Manifesting and Transportation Meeting DOT Requirements – As part of our comprehensive environmental consulting and remediation services, an experienced DOT Compliance Specialist is on staff and can provide you with assistance and timely preparation for disposal and transportation of any hazardous waste materials.
- Laboratory Testing – In addition to full scale hazardous waste disposal and management, our company can also analyze hazardous waste materials for proper EPA disposal.
With strategically placed offices across the Midwest, we are able to offer comprehensive Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal services across the Midwestern United States, including the states of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee and West Virginia.
Give us a call if you have any questions or if your company is ever in need of a trusted, experienced, and knowledgeable hazardous waste management contractor.