Did you know that digging with Hydro Excavation equipment equates to a much safer, much more efficient, and less damaging and destructive way of excavation compared to traditional mechanical excavation techniques? Advanced methods of hydro excavation reduce the chance of damage to critical underground utilities, gas lines, fiber optic cables, pipelines, and electrical utilities.
Compared to standardized, traditional mechanical excavation equipment like backhoes, augers, and trenchers, hydro excavating technologies allow excavation projects to be completed in a fraction of the time, with higher safety, less damage to site infrastructure, and more cost efficiently.
Industry Applications of Hydro Excavation Services
Hydro Excavation techniques can be used in various industries and applications where minimizing damage and increasing cost efficiency of the project is of concern, including industrial applications in:
- Telecommunications Industry
- Municipal Utilities
- Plants and Refineries
- Sub-surface Utility Engineering
- Commercial Construction Projects
- Electrical Utilities
- Environmental Projects
- Public Works Projects
- Road Construction
- Pipeline Projects
- Oil Industries
- Storage Tank Removals
- Farm and Ranch Applications
Hydro excavation equipment works by removing the soil around a desired area. It is a non-destructive method of excavation by using high pressure water to loosen the soil and simultaneously vacuum it out to remove the soil. Using this technique, we are able to keep the work area in a non-destructive format, vastly cleaner, and without additional surface residue that would otherwise come along with a standard excavation method.
Benefits of Hydro Excavation Services
The overall benefits of our advanced Hydro Excavation are vast, and therefore end up being the most efficient form of excavation.
- Most powerful water pressure and suction in the industry
- Ability to easily excavate frozen ground in below freezing conditions
- Non-destructive removal of soil and debris
- Allows for easy trenching, remote digging, and potholing
- Allows reach of locations where traditional excavation may not be possible
- Thorough and fast removal of debris with convenient tilt-ejection unload feature
- Minimizing damage to the surrounding area and remaining soil
- Allows for overall increased efficiency and decreased downtime
If your company is ever in need of an excavation service expert, consider using our Hydro Excavation Services. Contact us with any questions regarding possible applications and quotes. Our expert environmental technicians are always ready to help and can answer any of your questions.