At Evergreen AES, we are proud to offer our clients complete industrial cleaning and remediation services across the Midwest. In addition to our comprehensive Frac Tank, Roll Off Boxes, and Vacuum Box Services, we also offer Vacuum Trucks.
Vacuum Trucks are a perfect solution for removal, transportation, and proper disposal of contaminated water, grease, oil, sludge, dirt, wood chips, ash, stone and many other material.
Our fleet of vacuum trucks is available for rent for safe material disposal in a variety of capabilities for many industrial cleaning applications, both as ongoing routine cleaning and maintenance projects as well as emergency cleaning situations.
Vacuum Trucks can be used in a variety of applications. Here are some of the more commonly used vacuum truck services:
- Emergency Spill Response Containment and Cleanup
- Oil/Water Separator Cleaning
- Cleaning of Pits and Sumps
- Underground Storage Tank Pit Water Removal
- Underground and Above Ground Storage Tank Cleaning
- Clean Out of Water From Underneath In-Service Tanks
- Drum Vacuuming
- General Plant Cleaning
- Industrial Cleanout – Liquid/Heavy Sludge Removal
- Elevator Shaft Cleanout
- Electrical Baghouse – Cleanout Filter
- Removal and Disposal of Aluminum Shavings
- Clean out of Blast Rock/Dirt Between Railroad Tracks
- Storm Drain Cleanouts
Our vacuum trucks offer hydroblaster capabilities (on truck) of 10,000 psi at 32-Gallons per Minute and are equipped with a high-rail system for on-track loading and filter housing for dusty applications (such as grain/flour).
Contact our professional team of environmental experts today and see if a vacuum truck is the right solution for your industrial cleaning project. We are ready to help!