Vacuum trucks offer a cost effective and efficient solution for general storage or transportation of any type of liquid, solid, sludge or slurry materials to different locations or for disposal.
Various types of vacuum trucks can be used to remove, dispose of, and transport numerous types of materials including water, dirt, grease, oil, sludge, wood chips, ash, stone, and many other. The multi-faceted use of vacuum trucks allows us to offer a wide range of services to industrial and commercial applications such as industrial cleaning and disposal, temporary storage solutions for various industries, and general disposal of ongoing contaminants or hazardous materials both for one-time occurrences and/or as ongoing maintenance contracts. The use of vacuum truck services also comes in handy for unplanned emergency situations where transportation and disposal of potential hazardous or unwanted materials becomes necessary.
At Evergreen AES, we offer a number of vacuum truck rental and service options:
- Wet Vacuum Trucks are equipped with a hydraulic door and dumping ability to provide a wide selection of industrial cleaning services, including some vacuum truck options equipped with a mobile pressure washing unit to assist in the cleaning process.
- Dry Vacuum Trucks are designed for transport and handling of dry materials, equipped with hydraulic doors and dumping ability similar to wet vacuum trucks and also include options for mobile pressure washing units.
- Vac-Con Jet Rodder Trucks are designed for use through all kinds of difficult terrain, including frozen or unfrozen ground, delivering more power for high-power and high-efficiency hydro-excavation techniques with the help of a high-pressure side mount hose, digging wand and a low-pressure side mount hose for cleanup.
- High-Rail Vacuum Trucks are rail-ready, boom equipped, self-contained vehicles that use vacuum power to remove contaminated and unwanted materials from track beds and automatically stores the removed materials in the high-rail’s large collection tank for easy subsequent treatment, disposal, and/or reuse.
- Sweeper Vacuum Trucks are used for many industrial applications in factories, warehouses, foundries, and parking structures to clean contaminated materials faster and with greater efficiency. Sweeper vacs come with a dust suppression option and cleaning agents.
All of our Vacuum Truck Services meet all OSHA and environmental regulations for industrial and commercial cleaning, including all local, state, and federal regulations.
Contact us with any questions regarding our vacuum truck services and see if vacuum truck cleaning is the right fit for your next cleaning, disposal, or remediation project.