Hazardous Waste Management
Environmental remediation is a term used to describe the removal of pollutants or contaminants found in the environment. With our expertise in environmental remediation services for hazardous waste removal and hazardous waste disposal you can rely on us to do the job right. Whether your business is looking for one-time assistance or ongoing removal and disposal of hazardous waste, Evergreen AES is ready to help.
Evergreen AES we specialize in hazardous waste management , hazardous waste removal and hazardous waste disposal of materials , including byproducts of both ongoing environmentally managed production environments, as well as the cleanup of contaminated sites. We provide full analyses and documentation to ensure clients remain compliant with local, state and federal regulations.
Hazardous Waste Management Includes
- Waste Minimization Plans - Evergreen AES will assist your company in the development and implementation of programs designed to reduce waste.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal - Our firm acts on your behalf working with various transporters and hazardous waste disposal sites to provide economical and compliant waste handling, profiling, manifesting, and disposal services for hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Lab-packing - Evergreen AES provides turnkey hazardous waste disposal service for laboratory chemicals including segregation, RCRA classification packaging, manifesting, transportation and disposal.
- Recycling/Universal Waste - Evergreen AES provides chemical recycling and universal waste disposal for fluorescent bulbs, electronics, CRTs, PCB ballasts, and surplus chemicals to provide a more economical alternative to disposal.
- Manifesting and Transportation Meeting DOT Requirements - A DOT Compliance Specialist is on staff to provide assistance and timely preparation of disposal and transportation needs.
- Laboratory Testing - Evergreen AES will analyze wastes for proper EPA disposal.
Hazardous Waste Disposal Services
Evergreen AES provides services involving all phases of hazardous waste management, pick up, liquid recycling, hazardous waste disposal, toxic waste disposal and clean up, industrial cleaning, environmental assessments, site investigation, and environmental remediation services.
This experience allows Evergreen AES to act as a liaison between clients and local, state, and federal regulatory agencies when dealing with sensitive environmental issues. We recognize that an understanding of our clients’ business plan and associated operations is necessary to effectively respond to their needs. This understanding, in conjunction with our extensive experience in project management and environmental consulting, positions us to better serve our clients in all areas of environmental needs.
Our Locations and Coverage Area
We offer Hazardous Waste Remediation and Disposal Services throughout the Midwest including:
- Remediation Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Spill Response
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Chemical Spill Response
- Mercury Disposal
- Lead Abatement
- Asbestos Removal
- Marine Spill Response
- Soil Remediation
- Groundwater Remediation
- Industrial Cleaning
- Water Blasting
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Frac Tanks
- Roll-Off Boxes and Vacuum Boxes
- Storage Tank Removal
- Mold Remediation